Having trouble? We'd like to help!
- Read this developer guide. This guide is the most comprehensive documentation available and we're continually working to improve upon it.
- Look for a
README.mdfile in the root directory of a component for component-specific information. Keeping the documentation close to the code it describes makes it more likely to stay up to date.
- Search for information in the archives of the visallo mailing list. If you don't find what you're looking for, post a new message.
- Visit the Visallo blog. We regularly post examples of using Visallo and announce new features.
- Search for a bug on the issue tracker. Create a new one if you don't find an existing report of your problem.
- Read the source code. Yes it's tedious and not for the faint of heart, but it's also undeniably authoritative.